Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Jared's Birthday!

So, one of the great things about living in Utah is that I'm really close to most of my family now. My brother and sister-in-law are about 15 minutes away and my mom and dad and sisters are literally like 6 minutes away.
The greatest part about this is that I get to see my nephews more often and we just celebrated Jared's third birthday at our new apartment. How did we show a 3-year-old a good time? The same way we do with anyone who comes over: Guitar hero. Even though his "kintar" (he can't say guitar so that's what he called it) was off the whole time, he still had a blast. It was fun to have the family together.

4 comments:

Introspective Steph said...

you have a much better blog now!

Unknown said...

I LOVE BLOGS! I am so glad, now I can read all about your life from work where I am not allowed to email! YAY!

Anonymous said...

Hey I found your blog! And Devanie's, who knew! OK, better start posting!

Unknown said...

So I am commenting about your comment. First of all, I wish I could say it was Mick who spelt your name wrong, I think I was just so excited you got a blog, and extra excited about the Jbob and KADo comment, that I forgot. I miss your face too, I am in Idaho as we speak! So close and yet so far!