Thursday, November 20, 2008

Spa-aaah


Okay so after three weeks of hard manual labor at work (a mixture of scaffolding, staple guns and scissor lifts, I'd rather not think about) I finally got the chance to unwind at a Noah's sponsered spa day. Bri and I went to Cameo beauty school for four hours of pure relaxation. I'd never been to a spa, never had a facial, never even had a PEDICURE and today I got it all. I can barely keep my eyes open typing this, I'm so tired and relaxed. So for all you who haven't been, or if it's been awhile I HIGHLY recommend going and getting your cares peeled away along with your top layer of dead skin! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheers to that. I am getting a massage today! Glad you got to experience true R&R :) You deserve it!

Unknown said...

I am sooo jealous of you right now. Spa day and a job well done, FREAK way to be a superwoman. I miss your face.

Unknown said...

scissor Lifts
-These machines work similar to an automotive scissor in that they have a series of metal bars set in a crisscross fashion to give the equipment added power and stability. Those with a flat platform work well in situations where items need to be elevated to a large height while having superior stability such as an elevated loading dock.

Introspective Steph said...

sounds nice...am i jealous of you...of course i am! But anways...

i mentioned you in my new blog...so check it out...ha haha...no it's good.