Monday, November 2, 2009

The World is Safe Yet Again, Thanks to...

SUPER GIRL!

I have to admit, I hadn't been this excited for Halloween since I was little. The past couple years, it's kind of turned into an overlooked holiday for us. But this year, I found this costume for Eisley and I was stoked. Plus we had reasons to dress up. First was Danielle and Devanie's trailer trash party (different costumes than I have pictured, but it was fun), then we had our ward party, then Beckie hosted a big family Halloween Blowout all day Saturday. So We had Eisley all ready and I kept looking for superman and super woman costumes, but they were all expensive (yet looked really cheap) and I didn't like them.

So in a stroke of genius I thought "Lois and Clark!" Okay maybe not GENIUS, but I thought it was a pretty good idea. All we had to do was iron a big superman "S" onto one of Jacob's T-shirts and put it under a work outfit. For me, I just made a Press Pass to go around my neck and, again, wore a work outfit. It was really fun. I know Eisley probably didn't appreciate it as much as I did, but she will once she looks back.

Anyway, here are some pictures of us as a super family (even more so than usual. ;) )


2 comments:

Introspective Steph said...

pretty cute... and you look amazing by the way!!!

Sheena and Brian's Family said...

Cutest super family I've ever seen! :D