Sunday, October 26, 2008

Quick Trip to B-town

We've been meaning to make it up to Bozeman for a LONG time now, and with the threat of snow looming over us, and an emergency from my brother Adam (long story, but he basically got jumped and ended up with 1 1/2 of his front teeth knocked out and needing stitches in his lip) we finally made time to go up there and we are SO glad we did! I didn't get any pics of Adam's hurt teeth (he wouldn't let me if I asked) but I did get a lot of Dave and Kansas and our pseudo-neice and nephew Scarlett and Griffin. Thanks for letting us stay with you guys and putting up with Jacob and his craziness for 2 days!



Jacob and Dave waiting to get in to Ted's

Kansas and I waiting outside the restaurant. $70 dinner anyone?

The beginning of Jacob's "4 games of croquet, 4 games of victory."

Yes, Jacob IS that much fun to laugh at! :)

Me and Jakey

Jake pretending to be a scary guy giving Griff a pumpkin. He wasn't falling for it.

Kansas' brother Stetson, Griff and Scarlett

Scarlett dancing. So stinkin cute!

She wanted to play croquet with the big boys.














Scarlett in the morning. I love the muffin stuffed
in her face!

2 comments:

jessica&john.com said...

What a fun trip! It looks so pretty up there. I want to hear all about it on Monday!
Thanks for all your help while I was gone. You're the best!

Miss K said...

Kadie! You guys are so fun, I wish we could clone friends like you guys! I hope you got your charger! Griffin is wondering if anyone called you and asked if you wanted a pumpkin? HA HA