Friday, October 3, 2008

Random

Do you ever feel like you have so much to do that you just sit there staring at the computer screen, not doing any of it? Yeah that's today. 

I'm mostly anxious because everything I need to do today is in the afternoon, so I'm just waiting for that to roll around. 
Meanwhile, I have no exciting news. Work's going well, it's a nail-biter as to whether or not we'll finish up in time, but isn't that always how it is? I'm already excited for the next building, and just want to get this one done. It'll be interesting to see an entire building from beginning to end, and I'm ready to go. 
I'm ready for a lot of things.
 Like this afternoon...

1 comments:

jessica&john.com said...

Yes, I totally know how you feel! I am probably the only reader who actually knows the complexity and scale of the project you are working on. Just keep up the great work. I don't know what we would do without you!